Geography as the Mediterranean. Hot dry summer and moderately cold in the winter rain a little. Average temperature between 8 to 36 degree rain about 64 days per year 539 mm volume.
- North adjacent to Lebanon.
- North east, adjacent to Syria.
- East and Southeast. Adjacent to the Jordan. Jordan River and Dead Sea.
- West adjacent to the Mediterranean Sea.
- South adjacent to the Gulf Aqaba (Red Sea).
- Southwest. Mr. Simon Peninsula (Egypt).
Israel has a total area of 21,946 square kilometers area.